Ever wonder what initially captivates people’s attention? Our hair! Hair health shows the picture of our general health. Often, when we talk about hair, we neglect our scalp. But scalp and healthy hair are synonymous. Hairstyle is a significant part of our personality and impacts how we present ourselves. The key to healthy hair is the products we use, starting with a good shampoo and conditioner. In this article, we will discuss Renpure hair care products at length in this Renpure Shampoo Reviews.
It is difficult to find the best shampoo because all shampoos promise the same thing, but not all products are created equal. The best shampoo for your hair will vary depending on your individual needs. For instance, if you straighten your hair every day, you will need a shampoo that is strong enough to combat frizz and breakage. Customers who are woke know where products come from, and they should trust their gut when deciding what to buy.
Renpure brand offers natural shampoos for smooth, shiny hair. It is prudent to spend time reviewing ingredients before making a decision about shampoo. Renpure shampoo is considered one of the fastest-growing beauty brands and uses only plant-based ingredients with no chemicals.
Is Renpure A Genuine Brand?
RENPURE brand was founded by Thomas Redmond jr. in 2008. The company is based out of Minnesota and it is a part of MAV beauty brand. Renpure invents innovative products using chemical-free ingredients which are purely plant-based and natural. The products are suitable for the whole family. Even though they use natural ingredients, they never compromise on the quality of the products.
It is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand and Certified by USDA as using 100% organic and no chemicals ingredients, Renpure offers various shampoos to suit your every need. All you have to do is decide on the right shampoo for your hair type.
1. Renpure Plant Pased Rose Water Hydrating Shampoo
This shampoo is designed primarily for people with dry hair. Containing the Turkish rose water hydrating formula, it keeps your hair moisturized naturally and is formulated with Turkish rose, Citrus, and wild strawberry. It gives you a dreamy scent that offers a refreshing and calming feeling. Also, It doesn’t include sulfates or parabens and is a cruelty-free product. Another advantage of this product is that it is safe for chemically treated or colored hair.
Hair shampooing is an important part of basic hygiene, as it prevents hair loss and maintains cleanliness. Renpure Shampoo Reviews makes us understand that using the right shampoo reduces your problem of dandruff, irritation of the scalp, and greasy hair. Renpure’s rose water hydration shampoo comes with a pump and cleans skin while maintaining the natural oils on your scalp.
- Tea tree oil : Its antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent treatment for dandruff. It improves overall scalp health.
- Coconut: It is packed with fatty acids, which improves hair health, and is safe to use on many hair types. Repairs damaged and curly hair. It protects hair against styling damage.
- Mint: It is the highest source of carotene and antioxidants. It offers natural antimicrobial and antifungal properties, which help quash dandruff and other scalp issues.
- Argan Oil: It can moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage. It reduces breakage and split ends and keeps your scalp healthy. It prevents hair loss for thicker, fuller hair.
- Manuka Honey: It has antioxidant properties that repair hair follicles and miraculously boost hair health. It acts as a moisturizer for the hair and scalp. It reduces damage resulting in more shiny and thick hair.
- Bamboo Extract: It is filled with antioxidant and anti-irritant properties. It has scalp-soothing properties, which improve blood circulation on the scalp. Creating an environment for hair growth also helps to strengthen hair follicles.
How To Use Apply To Wet Hair
- Lather properly
- Rinse thoroughly
- Follow with conditioner
- Soothing and relaxing
- Plant-based ingredients
- Bottle cap is easy to break and the pump acts up
- Not recommended for sensitive skin
You may like this : Rejuviar Skin Serum Reviews | Is It The Best Choice?
2. Renpure Originals Biotin & Collagen Thickening Shampoo
Renpure launched the Originals Collection to give customers products free of harmful chemicals. Renpure’s volumizing shampoo contains biomimetic Keratin and Biotin nutrients, which revitalize your hair, resulting in increased thickness and shine. It contains vitamin b7, Biotin, collagen, and keratin. And the shampoo is free of Sodium Chloride, sulphates, dyes, harsh salts, gluten, and parabens. Additionally, both collagen and keratin work together to give you lustrous hair.
It is Suitable for every hair type, this shampoo comes in a white bottle with a pump. It is a lightweight, gentle, and aromatic wash and its price varies depending on the quantity.
- Vitamin B7: Vitamin B7s are generally known as Biotin. Its supplements are often glamorized as a treatment for hair loss. It promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Keratin: Keratin belongs to the scleroproteins family. Loaded with proteins, keratin helps the formation of healthy hair. It helps in reducing split ends and makes hair easy to style.
- Collagen: Collagen is made up of amino acids. The proteins present in collagen reduce hair loss. It increases the speed of hair growth and also thickens hair.
How To Use
Apply to wet hair, lather properly, and rinse thoroughly. Follow with conditioner.
- Safe to use
- Suitable for every hair type
- Suitable for color-treated hair
- Zero chemicals
- Repairs split ends
- Gives thick and full hair
- Not recommended for everyone.
- Should be used carefully to avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid using in excess
Customer Reviews | Renpure Shampoo Reviews
Ursula and Rick Jackson commented, “My hair is now feeling thicker and stronger than ever before. I Have experienced less breakage and fallout since I started using this shampoo. I have long hair to my waist, and I’m getting lots of good comments now on my hair.”
Pat commented, “There is nothing to not like about this product. Smells good, lathers well, rinses, and my head and hair feel clean after a wash. The hair looks and feels great!”
V.Walvatne commented, “I like that I can smell the fragrance, it’s not overwhelming at all! My hair is a fantastic soft product!”
Alberto J Torres commented, “I love this brand, the scent is amazing. I was a little disappointed that the cap came loose in transit but only a little of the shampoo leaked out so no problems.”
FAQ’s | Renpure Shampoo Reviews
Is Renpure good for colour-treated hair?
Yes, Renpure shampoo is formulated with a lot of care and uses the best and the most gentle ingredients. It doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals and this makes it a safe choice for colour-treated hair.
Is Renpure shampoo safe?
Yes, Penpure products are safe to use as they contain 100% USDA-certified ingredients, and no chemicals are used.
Is Renpure natural?
Inspired by nature, renpure range of hair care products only uses natural plant-based ingredients. Hence Renpure shampoos are natural.
Final thoughts | Renpure Shampoo Reviews
The Renpure shampoos come highly recommended due to its formula of using natural plant-based ingredients. Who doesn’t want a mild yet effective shampoo that makes hair shiny, thick, and manageable? You can rest assured because all the shampoos in this range are sulfate and harmful chemical free, giving you the best shampoos.
The brand has segmented its shampoos depending on various hair types, most importantly, these shampoos are affordable. Both the products mentioned above are available on amazon. Other than this, both shampoos are doing an amazing job and are firmly placed in the market. The only drawback is that some people find it difficult to use the shampoo bottle pump. You can be rest assured after reading this Renpure shampoo reviews that the Renpure shampoo is a good hair care range and suits young and old.
You may like this : Green Tea Mask Stick Reviews | Is It Really as Good?